Business to Business - Vermont Department of Economic Development_ThinkVermont.com_
_ Home _
To print, go to File on the menu bar and select Print.

Local Hazard Mitigation Planning Services Request Date: 8/17/2023 2:59:12 PM
Open Date: 8/16/2023
Closing Date: 9/26/2023 4:00 PM
Intent To Bid Deadline: 
Est. Dollar Value: $11,150.00
RFQ Number: 
Close Window

Town of Salisbury

25 Schoolhouse Road
SalisburyVT 05769

Bid Type:
Request for Proposal

Consultant Services

Bid Description:
The Town of Salisbury is seeking the services of a qualified consultant to create a new Local Hazard Mitigation Plan for the Town of Salisbury (2020 pop. 1,221). The plan will be submitted to FEMA for approval. It is anticipated that the FEMA grant funds will cover all of the consultant expense, which will account for 75% of the entire project cost. The Town of Salisbury will be responsible for the remaining 25% of project cost, through a combination cash and in-kind hours.

Special Instructions:
Proposals must be submitted in sealed envelopes, addressed to the Town of Salisbury in care of the Select Board and plainly marked with the name of the bid and the time of the bid opening. Bids will be opened at the regularly scheduled Select Board meeting on Tuesday September 26, 2023 at 7PM per Salisbury’s purchasing policy. A copy of the full request for proposal is available from the Salisbury Town Office or on the Town website at